Some of the features of safety standards we follow are:
- Our Portable Home units can be lifted as a whole unit and attached conveniently from one base vehicle to another; this ensures that the consignments would not be shifted at any point of time
- Our Portable Home units also helps in saving the break-down/ non-availability of permits during the transit as the consignments are delivered timely
- We have standby trucks and security supervisors at various locations to handle any kind of exigencies and also ensure tamper-proof sealing and locking of the consignment while in transit
- We also provide our clients with the facility of using their personal locks
- We ensure that the goods moved are provided with total protection from rain, dust, sun, water and pilferage possibilities.
- Our personnel take adequate safety measures to ensure there is no damage to the goods from the bolts, angles and other vehicle accessories while loading and unloading
- We utilize international quality packaging materials and techniques that can change depending on the nature of the product.
- In addition, we also provide our customers with a total risk-free insurance cover against their consignment
Safety is the state of being "safe", the condition of being protected against physical, social, spiritual, financial, political, emotional, occupational, psychological, educational or other types or consequences of failure, damage, error, accidents, harm or any other event which could be considered non-desirable. This can take the form of being protected from the event or from exposure to something that causes health or economical losses. It can include protection of people or of possessions.
At Agarwal Packers and Movers, we give utmost importance to the safety of the consignment. We suggest our clients with appropriate facilities that would suit their specific relocation requirement. Our experienced personnel help our clients in deciding the size of the "Portable Home" as per the volume of goods that needs to be moved. This helps the transportation of the goods fit neatly and compactly into the given space, thus ensuring the safety of goods by encountering the jerks and bumps during the transit.
Furthermore, we also use heavy duty iron sheet containers that helps in reducing the materials and manpower for creating exterior safety leads. This helps in reducing the involved costs significantly.